旧版虎视网
当前位置:首页 > 印度人看中国 > 中国试飞无人机“彩虹5” 印网友:印度落后50年

中国试飞无人机“彩虹5” 印网友:印度落后50年

印媒:能匹敌美国MQ-9收割者侦察机 ,中国开始无人机的商业生产

中国已经开始了彩虹5无人机的商业生产,该无人机被吹嘘成能匹敌美国MQ-9收割者侦察机,能攻击地面目标。

中国北航大学航空科学与工程专业副教授Wang Song表示,上周五进行了彩虹5无人机的试飞,意味着中国准备出口彩虹5了。

他透露,彩虹5无人机与美国MQ-9收割者侦察机实力相当,成本大约只有后者的一半。

 

资料图:彩虹5无人机

 

印度时报读者的评论:

john rod

HOW COME INDIA CANT MANUFACTURER ANYTHING OF THERE OWN, INDIA PRODUCING SO MANY ENGINEERS, SCIENTIST’S, YOU NAME IT, AND TILL TODAY THEY ARE 50 YEARS BEHIND, WE BRING EVERYTHING, FROM TOYS TO UNDERWEAR, FROM CHINA, ALL THIS YEARS,

为什么印度不会自己造东西

印度培养了那么多工程师和科学家

直至今天,印度仍然落后50年。

东西都是从中国进口的,从玩具到内裤,统统都是

Asdy Kdsa

Sanca – 1 day ago

Chinese makes and sells,and india buys.That’s the gap

中国人造东西,印度买东西

这就是差距

deepikapaola

Because 99% of the so-called “engineers” from India are fake and not employable. And the other 1% all selfishly leave the country, never to contribute their talents here.

99%印度所谓的“工程师”是水分很大的冒牌货

其他1%的工程师很自私。他们离开了国家,不愿意为国贡献才能

Asdy Kdsa

Asdy Kdsa – 1 day ago

china makes and india buys.lol

中国买,印度造,哈哈

Karan Agarwal

China not giving it to it’s buddy Pakistan?

中国不送一些给巴基斯坦兄弟?

sam shen

sam shen – 12 hours ago

so many admiring, envy, hatred. many indians will have sleepless nights after reading the news. what a pity!

有人称赞、有人嫉妒,有人讨厌

看了这篇文章后,很多印度人将度过不眠之夜

好可怜

KONFUCIUS KEN

Funny seeing a technician doing confirmatory gestures in front of an automated UCAV. Where is the pilot. Haw

看到一名技术员在无人机面前做动作就觉得搞笑。

飞行员在哪里?

Naresh Kargathra

India does not have to announce to the world what it is manufacturing. Just wait and se

印度没必要向世界公开自己在造什么

等着瞧

Hemant Khanna

Ok… let us set the record straight. China is a friend of Pakistan because… US gives Pakistan drones, helicopters, aircraft. The China asks Pakistan to do “exercises” with them. Pakistan asks for money and weapons from China… which China gladly provides Pakistan… in return Pakistan provides China with US technology. China is good at one thing… copying other peoples product. So China copies the US drones, helicopters and aircraft and gives them it’s Chinki names. Then it mass produces them. Quality doesn’t matter… as long as it works..

中国是巴基斯坦的朋友

美国巴基斯坦提供无人机、直升机、飞机等

然后中国拉着巴基斯坦一起“训练”

巴基斯坦向中国要资金,要武器

对此,中国很乐意提供。

作为回报,巴基斯坦向中国提供美国技术

中国擅长一件事情,那就是山寨其他国家的产品

中国抄袭美国无人机、直升机和战斗机

然后取中国名字

然后大量生产

质量不重要,能用就行

郑重声明:以上文章均为网友转载,涉及言论、版权与本站无关。对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作出任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。本文仅供参考,盲目相信,风险自担。发布本文之目的在于传播更多信息,并不意味着本网赞同或者否定本文部分以及全部观点或内容。如对本文内容有疑义,请及时与我们联系。
分享至:

精彩推荐